The Perennis chapter is a small, but growing, chapter of the Missouri Native Plant Society based in Southeast Missouri. Plant enthusiasts of this region are lucky to have several botanically interesting and unique public lands not too far from home. Contact us for more information!
1527 Themis St.
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
- Big Oak Tree State Park, Mississippi County
- Hawn State Park, Sainte Genevieve County
- Holly Ridge Conservation Area, Stoddard County
- Mark Twain National Forest
- Mingo National Wildlife Refuge, Stoddard and Wayne Counties
- Sand Prairie Conservation Area, Scott County
- Taum Sauk Mountain State Park, Iron and Reynolds Counties
- Trail of Tears State Park, Cape Girardeau County