The Ozark Chapter of the Missouri Native Plant Society meets on the third Tuesday of each month (except December and January). We welcome members and non-members of all ages and abilities. All chapter events are free of charge.
We meet at the Missouri Department of Conservation, Ozark Regional Office, 551 Joe Jones Blvd, West Plains, MO 65775. Activities begin with a short business meeting at 6:30 pm, followed by refreshments and a featured speaker.
In June, July, and August, our meetings are all about Plant Identification! Bring in plant specimens or pictures and we will all assist in identifying and learning about the plants you’ve found.
Our May meeting is typically a local field trip and picnic at 6:00 pm.
(w) 417-256-7161 x.4751
- Barn Hollow Natural Area, Texas County
- Davidson Paris Wildlife Area, Howell County
- Dean Davis Conservation Area, Howell County
- Devils Backbone Wilderness, Mark Twain National Forest, Ozark County
- Galloway Park, West Plains, Howell County
- Noblett Lake Recreation Area, Mark Twain National Forest, Douglas County
- Rotary Nature Park, Mountain View, Howell County
- Tingler Prairie Natural Area, Howell County
- Vanderhoef Memorial State Forest, West Plains, Howell County
- White Ranch Conservation Area, Howell County